CrossFit Kinetics Customized Nutrition
When you look at the CrossFit Fitness Pyramid, the foundation is nutrition. Dialing in your nutrition is a vital component in achieving optimal health, weight andperformance goals.
That is why we have partnered with Nicole Marchand Aucoin, Registered Dietitian and Owner of Healthy Steps Nutrition to provide you with a nutrition program that has proven success. Nicole has worked with over a thousand clients, games athletes and CrossFit affiliates all over the world.
We are excited to announce that we now offer a customized nutrition program to our clients and community. This Nutrition Coaching program is designed to provide individuals with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and wellness, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive changes without the stress of “dieting”. There are many programs that will tell you what not to eat and replace food with supplements. This is a teaching program that will help you understand what TO eat and how to achieve your goals, one step at a time.
To learn more about our programs and schedule an appointment, contact us today!
Kyle is a recent graduate of the Nutrition and Dietetics program at Acadia University and has been an athlete his entire life. His passion for fitness and nutrition was born as an effort to increase his athletic performance when playing competitive hockey, however it evolved into a way for him to maintain a high level of health and wellness for life. This passion is what drove him to seek further education in nutrition with hopes of one day being able to help others along their journey to health, wellness and performance! Kyle is extremely excited to join the Crossfit Kinetics team and is looking forward to assisting our members in achieving their nutrition goals!
Contact Kyle: email@example.com
Spring into Summer – 28-Day Challenge
- 60-minute nutritional seminar with: goal setting, nutrition fundamentals, food logging, 4 weeks of meal plans, grocery list
- Before and after pictures, measurements, body fat percentage, access to FB group, recipes
- Weekly check in emails, weekly tracker sheets to stay accountable
- Upon completion, option to upgrade to Customized Nutrition Program for $119 + tax (members only – limited time offer)
- Post Challenge Customized Nutrition Program: $119+Tax (1 Month)
Customized Nutrition Program
- Initial 60-minute consultation
- Comprehensive nutrition handbook
- Determine your baseline
- Health coaching and goal setting
- Understanding the fundamentals about Nutrition
- Receive a customized meal plan based on goals and workout schedule
- Receive 4 weeks of meal plans
- Supplements and timing around workouts
- Measurements and body fat percentage testing before and after
- Before and after pictures
- 2-week check in
- 30-minute follow up consultation
- Body Weight
- Body Measurements
- BMI/Body Fat Percentages Taken
No Nutrition Coaching is provided during this service.
- 30-minute consultation
- Measurements and body fat percentage testing
- Progress pictures
- Food log review
- 2-week check-in
- Available for couples